Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last Night on Earth Minis Project Intro

An unnamed (unless he wants to name himself) Last Night on Earth enthusiast contacted me some time ago to paint up the figures from some of the LNOE sets for him. This was so he could have something more exciting than plain plastic miniatures to play the game with. Everything was a go a few weeks ago when I received the minis and got started with the painting.

I put my first update in the Secret Painting Blog (if you don't know what it is you don't have the proper security clearance). But that blog is a little too secret- with the secret handshakes and blindfolds and such to get there. So I've decided to go semi-public with the aforementioned enthusiast's permission.

The next post will be that Secret Painting Blog post followed soon after with the latest progress report.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed from all.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment