Sunday, February 19, 2012

Second Update- The first Totally Finished minis!!


Several zombies and two heroes completed. Bases done and matte sealer on them all. The first wave is complete!






These zombies all have the grey-green skin tone- the next batch I'm going to try out a lighter greyish brown skin tone to see how that looks.

The Nurse and the Fugitive are complete. I hope they look as good as I think they do. The bases for zombies and heroes are all 'asphalt' flock but the heroes have a few patches of grass on their bases. I thought this would help set the hero figs apart from the shambling undead horde...



Lots more to paint up but a good start, I think

2 comments:

  1. Great job on these. These are some underappreciated minis and you really make them look great.

    ReplyDelete